Teaching at Baker College Prep
At Baker College Prep, we believe that given the right resources and learning environment, every student can achieve at high levels, regardless of their circumstances. Our teachers are the key to this success, and Baker College Prep gives teachers the freedom to do what they do best: teach. Our strong culture reinforces a calm learning environment free of distractions and a focus on academics. As our network grows, BCP is constantly in search of the best teachers, regardless of credentials, to educate our students.
Baker College Prep offers its teachers the following:
- Competitive and performance-based compensation;
- Data-driven, network-wide professional development;
- Collaborative and supportive teaching environment;
- Many opportunities for growth and leadership development;
- Greater flexibility over curriculum – we focus on results, not the process;
- Longer and more focused direct instructional time;
- Individual support and instructional coaching; and
- A commitment to hiring a diverse workforce reflective of our diverse student body.
Professional Development Opportunities
One of the things that make Baker College Prep and Noble unique is our focus on data-driven continuous improvement. Four times per year, all Noble teachers come together for "Network PD" following quarterly student assessments. Teachers meet in small groups organized by grade and subject area to discuss results, share best practices, and strategize for the upcoming quarter. It is because of this collaborative process that Noble has been able to improve students' academic success as it has expanded. More skilled educators around the table sharing strategies = better student outcomes.
Ready to join our team?
- Job Opportunities